Today’s esteemed guest is best known for transforming eager young analytics grasshoppers into Adobe Analytics black belts.
Adam Greco is founding partner of Analytics Demystified and author of an immensely popular SiteCatalyst blog. He is a highly respected member of the analytics community for his contributions to accelerating the measure community’s mastery of Adobe Analytics, formerly Omniture SiteCatalyst.
Adam routinely dominates industry conference presentation leaderboards, offering a dynamic mix of gripping storytelling and practical approaches for killing it at your analytics career.
And in this episode, he brings his absolute best-kept strategies for delivering internal and external presentations that create indispensability and propel careers forward.
He also amazed me with how much homework he did on the podcast, and we took a trip down memory lane of the show’s best takeaways.
The tips Adam offers are invaluable to any presenter; you can’t miss it!
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Critical steps to take well before you’re in the presentation room
- How his 10-year old golf analytics presentation is still talked about
- How presenting at conferences skyrocketed his internal career
- What NOT to do when you’re in the presentation spotlight
[bctt tweet=”INTERVIEW: @AdamGreco’s Top 5 Strategies for #Measure Presentations That Rock”]
People and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Chandoo.org – insanely invaluable Excel tips and training
- PBM Episode 006 with me – Creating a Productive Meeting Invitation
- PBM Episode 007 with Eric Feinberg
- PBM Episode 009 with Krista Seiden
- Adam’s Adobe Summit 2016 and eMetrics San Francisco 2016 Keynotes
- Adam’s Adobe SiteCatalyst Top Gun training
How to Follow Adam:
- Adam’s Blog on Analytics Demystified
- Adam on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Get up close and personal with Adam on the Measure Slack Channel
Upgrade Tip of the Day:
Use 5 Second Test to get an instant read on your website, landing page or mobile app’s usability using a simple screenshot. The tool enables a heatmapped view of your site screenshot or wireframe.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me. Have some feedback you’d like to share, or a question for Adam? Leave a note in the comments below, and we’ll get back to you!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the left of the post.
If you liked what you heard, I would love if you could leave me a rating or review in iTunes. Ratings & reviews are extremely appreciated and very important in the rankings algorithm. The more ratings, the better chance of fellow practitioners getting to hear this helpful information!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates and never miss a show.
Special thanks to Adam for joining me this week. And as always, viz responsibly, my friends.