MAKE YOUR PRODUCTS, IDEAS, AND INSIGHTS IRRESISTIBLE WITH DUSTIN MATHEWSFounder, Speaking Empire
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
This episode’s guest transforms businesses and brands. Right out of school, he helped take a company from $1M to $14M and #35 on Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies. His newest venture, Speaking Empire, is recognized as a disruptive company in the leadership training and education space.
Dustin Mathews is a mentor and coach to the world’s leading speakers, coaches, business owners and thought leaders such as Shark Tank star Kevin Harrington, NY Times Best Selling Author, Robert Allen, & Entrepreneur of the Year, Roxanne Emmerich.
Dustin also gives a sneak peek at his awesome book titled “The NO B.S. Guide To Powerful Presentations: How To Sell ANYTHING With Webinars & Online Media, Speeches & Seminars”.
And in this episode, Dustin gives super-actionable tips on how to make the products you sell, the ideas you create, and the insights you analyze completely irresistible to your audience to inspire massive action.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- How someone who purposefully evaded public speaking classes went on to become a world-renowned presentation coach
- Why his book is written for any presenter interested selling themselves (even if they’re not selling a product!)
- How his Irresistible Offer Architecture is about never offering just one thing at a time
- His concept of presentation choreography – the key steps to take before, during, and after a business presentation or webinar
- Why assigning an advocate to introduce you as presenter is mission critical
- How to elicit engagement from your audience without putting them on the spot
- Supercritical steps to take to maximize the effectiveness of product webinars
- Neat tricks to stand out to your stakeholders such as video presentation teasers
People and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Kendra Todd of The Apprentice
- Looking for a speaker for your next event, or looking to book your next speaking gig? Use SpeakerMatch to either find a speaker or list yourself for any topic or audience!
- Find local speaking engagements or speakers with the Thumbtack mobile app
- Whatever your goal is, take one small action every day to get yourself closer to it
How to Follow Dustin:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me. Have some feedback you’d like to share or a question for Dustin? Leave a note in the comments below, and we’ll get back to you!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the left of the post.
If you liked what you heard, I would love if you could leave me a rating or review on iTunes. Ratings & reviews are extremely appreciated and very important in the rankings algorithm. The more ratings, the better chance of fellow practitioners getting to hear this helpful information!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates and never miss a show.
A very, very special thanks to Jon for joining me this week. And as always, viz responsibly, my friends.