THE PRESENT BEYOND MEASURE™ SHOWListen to the 5-star rated podcast at the intersection of presentation, data visualization, and analytics.
WELCOME TO MY PODCAST!
THE PRESENT BEYOND MEASURE® SHOW IS MY BI-WEEKLY PODCAST LOCATED AT THE INTERSECTION OF ANALYTICS, DATA VISUALIZATION, AND DIGITAL ANALYTICS.
MY GOAL IS TO EMPOWER YOU WITH THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO DELIVER DATA VISUALIZATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS WITH MORE PASSION, FOCUS, AND MAXIMUM IMPACT.
Here’s the skinny:
- I post new episodes about every two weeks, typically on Thursday mornings (EST)
- There are several formats: some are just me, where I give a firehose of information about a particular data viz or presentation topic. I’ll also have interviews with the most respected analytics, data viz and presentation experts in the field. Last, I’ll be doing video podcasts to “makeover” your own charts and slides to take them to the next level of awesome!
- To submit a question, slide or chart for the show, please visit my podcast question page.
The Present Beyond Measure® Show has been featured on many industry “Top Pick” lists for data visualization, analytics and presentation podcasts including:
- LunaMetrics: “What We’re Listening To: Top 12 Data-Related Podcasts“
- SEER Interactive: “4 Podcasts Analytics and Data Advocates Should Listen To“
- First San Francisco Partners: “Podcast Picks for Data Management Professionals“
- Business @ American University: “7 Data and Analytics Podcasts to Add to Your Feed“
- Kevin Kauzlauric: “Best Web Analytics Podcasts“
- SlideCoaching: “Top Public Speaking and Presentation Podcasts“
- BI Scout: “Business Intelligence, Analytics & Big Data Podcasts“
- Presentitude: “10 awesome Podcasts for Power Pointers and Presenters“
- Slemma: “Data Visualization & Analytics Podcasts Worth Giving a Listen“
- Jamso: “The Ultimate Data Revolution Podcasts Playlist“
Please Rate the Show
If you have a moment, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. Ratings & reviews are super appreciated, and they really help boost the show and its ranking in iTunes! Thank you and enjoy the show!
How To Show Your Support
It is my greatest joy to bring you free content and incredible guest interviews to your ears. If what I’ve offered through the podcast has added significant value to your own work, please consider supporting my efforts through Patreon, a 21st-century reboot of artistic patronage. Click here to visit my Patreon page to show your support! You have no idea what even $1 can do to help!
APPLY FOR A GUEST APPEARANCE
Are you a digital analytics thought leader, data visualization guru, or presentation rockstar? All three? If so, I’d love to feature you on my show! Please contact me to send your information and why you’d like to be a guest.