TRAINING WORKSHOPSGet my full tool belt for presenting insights that inspire action.
Give me two days, and I’ll give you and your team the practical and strategic tools you need to visually present data in a way that gets noticed, remembered, and acted upon.
If you’re ready…
to gain a unique edge as an analyst or marketer by presenting your data and insights in a way that gets noticed, remembered and acted upon…
you’re ready for a workshop with me.
With my special blend of neuroscience-based storytelling, best practice design and visualization knowledge, and a side of entertaining “tough love”, my presentation and data visualization workshops will create a memorable and invaluable learning experience for you and your team.
Most requested workshop topics include:
- Practical, real-world application of digital data storytelling
- Stellar presentation and data visualization design principles
- Best practice data visualization approaches for Tableau, Domo, and Google Data Studio
- Advanced chart tutorials that you won’t find in Excel
- Preparation techniques for confidence-building and meeting effectiveness
- Time-saving tricks to get your data presentation out the door in a fraction of the time
If you’re interested in a learning experience created just for your organization, I am ready to serve. My acclaimed private workshops include:
- Dedicated & customized content for your organization’s unique needs
- Live exercises that invite collaboration and learning amongst the participant group
- Worksheets, cheat sheets, checklists, resource guides, and reading lists
If you’re ready to maximize the value of your investment in your digital team, please contact me today for a customized solution. Check the schedule below to see if I’m coming to an area near you for a public workshop.
Here are just a few of the organizations my data visualization workshops have served:
Here’s What They’re Saying:
I was amazed at how simple items that had been in front of me the whole time; white space, embracing silent pauses, PowerPoint fonts, animations, etc. could be leveraged to radically change average reports into outstanding ones. I will carry these learnings with me my entire career!
Lea is an excellent presenter. I learned presentation skills I wished I new at the beginning of my career.
I thought the presentation was excellent. I would recommend it as a must for anyone presenting data, insights, and interested in better presentations in general.
Really impactful companion to the Data Studio training. Lea’s insights provided me with a plan on how to get better with data visualization.
Lea’s class was extremely relevant and helpful for analysts. It was not your run of the mill presentation class, but focused on how to present data, and keep your audience engaged.
Lea is a wealth of presentation knowledge and experience. She cuts through the clutter of most presentations and helps smart people craft the best stories.
Are your data visualizations inspiring action or obscuring your valuable insights? If your stakeholders are falling asleep instead of singing your praises, you may not have the tools to deliver data stories in an actionable way. This session will empower you with a powerful, proprietary data storytelling methodology that informsMay 1 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm at Science History Institute
- October 17, 2018
- June 4, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
- February 7, 2018
- August 16, 2017
- August 13, 2017