TRAINING WORKSHOPSGet my full tool belt for presenting insights that inspire action.
Give me two days, and I’ll give you and your team the practical and strategic tools you need to visually present data in a way that gets noticed, remembered, and acted upon.
If you’re ready…
to gain a unique edge as an analyst or marketer by presenting your data and insights in a way that gets noticed, remembered and acted upon…
you’re ready for a workshop with me.
With my special blend of neuroscience-based storytelling, best practice design and visualization knowledge, and a side of entertaining “tough love”, my presentation and data visualization workshops will create a memorable and invaluable learning experience for you and your team.
Most requested workshop topics include:
- Practical, real-world application of digital data storytelling
- Stellar presentation and data visualization design principles
- Best practice data visualization approaches for Tableau, Domo, and Google Data Studio
- Advanced chart tutorials that you won’t find in Excel
- Preparation techniques for confidence-building and meeting effectiveness
- Time-saving tricks to get your data presentation out the door in a fraction of the time
If you’re interested in a learning experience created just for your organization, I am ready to serve. My acclaimed private workshops include:
- Dedicated & customized content for your organization’s unique needs
- Live exercises that invite collaboration and learning amongst the participant group
- Worksheets, cheat sheets, checklists, resource guides, and reading lists
If you’re ready to maximize the value of your investment in your digital team, please contact me today for a customized solution. Check the schedule below to see if I’m coming to an area near you for a public workshop.
Here are just a few of the organizations my data visualization workshops have served:
Here’s What They’re Saying:
Upcoming Workshops:There are no upcoming events at this time.
- October 17
- June 4 @ 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
- February 7
- August 16, 2017
- August 13, 2017