As 2015 comes to close…
I use this episode to reflect on the transformative impact this year has had on my career and life.
I recount the year in an audio infographic, if you will, and take a trip down memory lane with the best of the 12 days of the podcast.
And what better way to recap 12 days of a podcast in the 12th month of the year than with…a certain song that has something to do with 12 days of a certain holiday which is now past!
I can’t even explain it here…you’ll just have to listen.
If you do, you’ll get the very best of Present Beyond Measure in a musical highlight reel that you won’t soon forget. Hopefully…that’s a good thing!
The Year in Review
- Episode 001 – Introduction
- Episode 002 – 5 Crucial Presentation Ingredients
- Episode 003 with Tim Wilson
- Episode 004 – Primp Your Slide Makeover Vol. 1
- Episode 005 with Jim Sterne
- Episode 006 – Anatomy of a Productive Meeting Invitation
- Episode 007 with Eric Feinberg
- Episode 008 – Primp Your Slide Makeover Vol. 2
- Episode 009 with Krista Seiden
- Episode 010 with Digital Analytics Power Hour
- Episode 011 with Nuts & Bolts Speed Training
My Special Gift to You
At the end of the recap, I offer you a small token of my gratitude for being my listener and supporting the podcast. It’s the least I can offer, and is an age-old way of storytelling that I hope you find a nice way to close out the year.
Wishing you a Merry Viz-Mas, Happy Holidays, and an inspired New Year. Catch you on the flip side!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me. Have some feedback you’d like to share, or question for the guys? Leave a note in the comments below, and we’ll get back to you!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the left of the post.
If you liked what you heard, I would love if you could leave me a rating or review in iTunes. Ratings & reviews are extremely appreciated and very important in the rankings algorithm. The more ratings, the better chance of fellow practitioners getting to hear this helpful information!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates and never miss a show.