The Present Beyond Measure Show Podcast with Lea Pica
The only podcast at the intersection of effective presentation skills, slide design, data visualization, and meeting communication for marketing and analytics practitioners.
The Present Beyond Measure Show is here to empower data analytics, digital, and marketing practitioners like you with the tools you need to inspire action and gain recognition through presenting your valuable insights.
BY THE NUMBERS
The Present Beyond Measure Podcast has reached...
A show that makes the grade...
The Present Beyond Measure Show has appeared on numerous “best of” industry short lists for the podcasts to play for practitioners:
- LunaMetrics: “What We’re Listening To: Top 12 Data-Related Podcasts“
- SEER Interactive: “4 Podcasts Analytics and Data Advocates Should Listen To“
- First San Francisco Partners: “Podcast Picks for Data Management Professionals“
- Business @ American University: “7 Data and Analytics Podcasts to Add to Your Feed“
- Kevin Kauzlauric: “Best Web Analytics Podcasts“
- SlideCoaching: “Top Public Speaking and Presentation Podcasts“
- BI Scout: “Business Intelligence, Analytics & Big Data Podcasts“
- Presentitude: “10 awesome Podcasts for Power Pointers and Presenters“
Jonathan Schwabish gives a tour of advanced chart options that can work well for business data storytelling and a few exotic graphs you haven't likely seen.
GIVE A SHOUT
Please leave a rating and review!
If you have a moment, please leave me an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts by clicking here.
Ratings & reviews are super appreciated, and they really help boost the show and its ranking in the apps so that more practitioners like you get the guidance they need. Thank you!
BE OUR GUEST
Apply to appear as a guest on the show!
Are you an data analytics thought leader, data visualization guru, or presentation guru or author? All three?
If so, I’d love to feature you on my show! Please contact me to send your information and why you'd be an ideal guest. I seek subject matter experts who have a story to tell with data visualization, presentation, communication, storytelling, and digital marketing.